Search This Blog

Sunday, December 15, 2013

What's the next step?

Finally finished the blog class only to discover that it was not as easy I thought it would be, duhhhh. A point in case: I just wrote another post 30 minutes ago and when I went to the home page it wasn't there, darn. It's a good thing I have big shoulders, because a person could feel like a real dummy trying to do this. Oh yeah, they make books for people like me. Yeah yeah, I'll go get the book, "Blogging for Dummies."

Just 35 more days till I leave for Ireland. The Italy portion of the trip is being modified but not sure by how much. I'm really like a leaf on the wind, and allowing the Spirit of God to blow me in whatever direction He chooses. Sound risky? It would be if I didn't trust God to have my best interest at heart.

Children at Risk Training starts in January and I'm eager to learn the methods and strategies this organization has developed. I might be joining a workshop put on by Loom, an organization out of Portland, as they train caregivers at a facility in Romania---more about this later. This may sound somewhat confusing but I'll be volunteering for a YWAM base in Milan days, training with Children in Crisis Training International in the evenings, and seeing if there is a way to partner with Loom in Portland and CCTI out of South Carolina. It's three different organizations that all work towards the same goals. Loom and CCTI have a partner relationship and I'm ready to work along side others and not be the Lone Ranger any more.
Till the next post, Arrivederla

No comments:

Post a Comment