Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2016

Early resolution: Get back to blogging.

It's December and in Florida that can still mean days of sunshine and warm temperatures...yahoo.
My early resolution is to revive or discard my many blog starts and other minor projects that are floating around in cyberspace. So stay tuned for more post or a cancellation notice.

Visiting my sister in Jacksonville Beach and oh, what a fun city JAX is.
Also, I have made a major change in my life that is having some wonderful results. I have given up coffee, flour, sugar, cereal, rice, corn, and processed foods. You might think what is there to still eat; there's lots to eat. I'm still allowed oils and fats...good fats. I'm eating avacados, meat selectively, and fruits and vegetables with butter or almond butter. I had green curried vegetables for lunch with coconut milk as the soup base. It's not torture. I had a berry smoothie for dessert. Information is from the book, Eat Fat, Get Thin by Hyman. Interesting theories about the importance of fat in metabolizing your food. Lost 4 pounds in less than 10days and eating as much as I want.

Let's see what I have to say in 30 days.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment