Search This Blog

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Almost Home

Wow, gone 3 months and now 3 days till I go home. Very excited about seeing my family and sharing all that God has done in these past months. When I left the States I truly believed God was calling me away to spend time in His Presence. He did not disappoint. Learning His intentions for the children of the world has been a revelation of His goodness. Working on the Crisis Care International material has opened my eyes to the traumatized lives of millions of children. Women and children all over the world are in crisis. The enemy of our souls is prowling around seeking whom he can devour, and he is devouring our children. War is not only devastating our present it is destroying the future potential of a generation of children. Who will answer the call to restore a hope and a future for these children. I will. Join me as I am trained to bring hope to the hopeless and a voice to the voiceless. Pray with me, work with me, find out how you can change the life of a child who has lost all hope for their future. Together we can stop this destruction one life at a time, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit and our willingness to follow Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment