Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I'mmmm back

I'm finally back. I gave up trying to write in my blog because it turned into a chore..not my intention. Also, more lame excuses, for some reason my cursor jumps all over the text..very annoying and I haven't been able to find a solution. So much has happened in the last 15 months. Yes, that's how long it's been since my last post. Too much to discuss. Let me say that I have completed two courses of training for teaching caregivers of traumatized children. I completed the Celebrating Children course with Janna Moats and Loom out of Portland. I also completed the two Modules for teaching with Crisis Care Training International out of South Carolina. I then went to Fairbanks, Alaska and taught Module I. I am currently in the process of reorganizing the nonprofit and seeing where God will send me with all this wonderful new information. Stay tuned, and i promise it won't be 15 months before i'm back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment