Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Is Anybody Out There?

Ok, so I've had one reader, my daughter Rhonda. Or maybe, people read and don't respond. No, that would show up somewhere, I think. When anyone starts a blog, some place in the back of their mind, they believe many people will be entertained and shocked with their views on life. Reality check, no one is listening. I'm a stubborn person who does not quit easily and so I will continue to write, and if Rhonda is my audience, so be it. I love that girl a lot, so she counts enormously. So Rhonda, how is your life?

After the Robbery
Life continues thank God, and so the plastic arrived today via Fed Ex. I have a small amount of cash in my pocket and a credit card...ahhhh, life is almost normal. I also have tremendous faith that God has got my back and that this will all be fine in the end, and if it's not fine, then it's not the end. I'm getting the tattoo soon...just kidding.

Short Term Missions
Don't let my robbery discourage you from joining a short term mission trip. STMs are the only way to truly spend time in the missionaries' world- to experience first-hand what the needs and vision is for the ministry. Now you can pray with understanding. You'll make friendships and see the hands and feet of Jesus played out in the lives of people who work day-in-and-day-out, to spread the gospel and change lives. Hopefully, you'll go home and start to send money back to the ministry knowing how many needs go unmet for lack of money. And yes, you might get robbed, but not likely. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment