Search This Blog

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Tonight is my last night in Ireland. I tried to post some pictures I took and to my disappointment my camera's storage program makes it difficult to save the pictures to any other location. It wouldn't even  let me name the file, said I needed administrative access, huh?? That's what I get for buying a camera out of the country. When I get to Italy I'm hoping to find someone who is smarting than me about this "stuff." That could actually be almost anyone, including small children. The weather has been terrible even for Ireland. High winds and loads of rain made picture taking almost impossible. Good thing I came to visit people and not to go sightseeing. Tomorrow I'm off to Italy and the work begins. Looks my time there will be shorter than expected. I'm doing a training program in Romania first of March. Nice little surprise, my sister will be joining me the last week in Feb. She's working in Berlin, Germany the week before. Globe trotting runs in the family.

Did I have a Guinness while in Ireland? Of course I did. It's almost against the law not to stop in a pub..lol. I'll try to post a pic of the cutest little Irish pub if I can get the blasted program to cough it up. Ah hah, apparently you can teach an old dog new tricks. Behold the picture of the pub.
 
Tah tah for now

No comments:

Post a Comment