Search This Blog

Thursday, January 16, 2014

There have been a few epic failures, as with all travel plans, but guessing these will sort themselves out along the way. Drove all the way to LAX to get my new passport retagged for Global Entry, only to discover their computers were down. Drats!!

Tomorrow my good friend Darles is driving  from San Diego to "hang out" and say good-bye. I got an e-mail from my new friends at CCTI hoping to talk and pray tomorrow as well. It's also the day to do my taxes before leaving town. The excitement never ends.

I have to say the last 2 weeks has been exhausting but soon I'll be sitting on a plane with nothing to do but relax, read, and write--heavenly. I had hoped to get some prayers cards out to friends and family but don't know if that will still happen. For those that have a prayer list, I appreciate your prayers and thoughts.

Next post will probably be from an airport. Until then, ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment