Search This Blog

Friday, January 17, 2014

Today was perhaps one of theeee craziest days of my life. I leave in less than 24 hours to begin my trip. Everything should have been finished by today but of course, it was not. Tax appointment today--didn't have all my W2s, signed blank papers and checks--I trust my CPA. Plus I don't have enough money to actually make stealing profitable. Visitors and lots of phone calls that I was actually glad happened but I began to feel like my head wasn't connected to my body. Packed my bags full of art supplies and goodies, only to discover I had left out most of my clothes out of the bag...oops. Repack in the morning because I couldn't possible manage it tonight. Clothes first, and then art supplies second, no make that third, my training materials are second. My suitcases are small so I will need to work harder at reducing bulk and extras. I could take larger suitcases but they difficult to manage and if I need to take the bus to the base, I have to be able to man-handle those bags myself.
See you at the airport.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment